Global Digital Twin Technology Market Report added by MarketstudyReport.com offers industry size, share, growth, trends and forecast analysis up to 2024. Digital Twin Technology Market Report also covers top key players, porter’s five forces analysis and market segmentation in detail. This report examines the global Digital Twin Technology market and provides information regarding the revenue for the period 2019 to 2024.
According to this study, over the next five years the Digital Twin Technology market will register a 35.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 8480 million by 2024, from US$ 1880 million in 2019. This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Digital Twin Technology market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Digital Twin Technology market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Digital Twin is a near-real-time digital image about the historical and current behavior of a physical object or process that helps optimize business performance. Digital Twin is first used for Aerospace & Defense, but it can be used for Automotive & Transportation, Machine, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, and Other industry. Machine Manufacturing took up about 38.5% of the global total in 2017.
China, Japan, India and S. Korea, etc. are now the key developing market of Digital Twin in the future while they are all just at the beginning of digital twin technology. There are few vendors to have digital twin technology, and the Chinese market is still much smaller than the USA. Chinese AVIC have signed an agreement with French Dassault Systmes to develop the digital twin in Jun. 2017.
The report also presents the Digital Twin Technology market landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- General Electric
- Dassault Systmes
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
Report has segmented the global Digital Twin Technology market on the basis of Source, Form, Type, Application and region:
Digital Twin Technology Market Growth by product type:
- Parts Twin
- Product Twin
- System Twin
Digital Twin Technology Market Growth by application:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machine Manufacturing
- Energy & Utilities
- To study and analyze the global Digital Twin Technology consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Digital Twin Technology market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Digital Twin Technology manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Digital Twin Technology with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Digital Twin Technology submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.