Tokyo, February 25, 2020- MWC Barcelona 2020 opening February 24 has been cancelled to help prevent health risks caused by the worldwide spread of the novel corona virus CoVid-19.
To compensate for this cancellation, Anritsu Corporation (President Hirokazu Hamada) will be holding its own Anritsu Web Exhibition at https://www.anritsu.com/test-measurement/technologies/web-exhibit/mwc on February 25, 2020, opening at 09:00 CET/17:00 JST where the company will demonstrate its leading-edge communications measurement solutions scheduled for the now-cancelled MWC Barcelona 2020.
Please enjoy visiting this Web Exhibition to see Anritsu’s latest products offering a wide range of leading-edge solutions for testing, analyzing, monitoring, installing, and maintaining communications networks, including 5G-device and application tests, compliance tests, C-V2X, C-RAN, and more.
Test and Measurement
- C-V2X solutions -Anritsu 5G V2X solution together with dSPACE, for vehicle to network testing using Hardware in the Loop (HIL) vehicle simulation technology.
- SmartStudio NR – the industry-first state machine base GUI to simulate 5G-NR mobile network, for fast and effective 5G device testing and verification.
- Industry verticals application test bed – latest MT8000A 5G network simulator for 5G device/chipset R&D testing is integrated with Mobile Edge Compute (MEC) applications server and providing network slicing capability, to enable testing of application environments for new industry verticals.
- 5G Conformance Test – the evolution of the ME7873x and ME7834x Anritsu conformance test systems. The ME7873NR supports RF, Performance and radio resource management (RRM) conformance testing of 5G NR non-standalone and standalone devices for both sub-6 GHz and mmWave. The ME7834NR systems support protocol conformance testing of 5G NR non-standalone and standalone devices for both sub-6 GHz and mmWave.
- MS2090A Field Master Pro – The leading 5G NR field measurement tool, featuring both advanced 5G demodulation/analysis functions and Real Time Spectrum Analyser.
- MT1000A Network Master Pro – a portable easy to use test solution with 10G, 25G and 100G interfaces which accurately measures and analyses critical network performance parameters. These include PTP, timing accuracy and latency, which allows 5G operators to ensure URLLC performance and be confident in the end-to-end quality of service.
- Smarter Operations with Augmented Analytics – eoMind delivers augmented analytics and machine learning anomaly detection. Using this approach Anritsu finds problems on the network that traditional tools can’t find – and it does it in real time. Cases are raised and priority is based on the impact to subscribers, VIPs, and Corporates. Next best actions are enriched with likely root causes transforming complex troubleshooting investigations to closed cases.
Anritsu uses artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, natural language processing and real-time streaming analytics to deliver award-winning, market-changing insights and closed-loop actions that impact customer satisfaction and reduces MTTR (Mean Time to Resolve) for smarter operations.
- 5G Automated Assurance – Anritsu is 5G-ready for both Standalone (SA) and Non-Standalone (NSA) modes meaning operators can assure all network slices, all industry verticals and scale up for massive device density. Enterprise customers can plan their business supported by deterministic Service Level Agreements (SLAs) while operators can assure those services, having a view of each and every slice to enable them to optimize their overall network resources.
Anritsu’s NFV closed-loop automation enables virtualized infrastructure to adjust automatically to dynamic network conditions and triggers actions to reduce troubleshooting costs and time. Increasing complexity in networks should not hinder operators in offering exciting new slices of services to their customers.