CorShield Resealable Bubble Bags and Static Shielding Bubble Bags combine volatile corrosion inhibitors with cushioning packing bubbles to provide protection for sensitive or delicate components. The air filled bubbles offer superior protection and burst strength, withstanding high pressure and abuse and have air retention properties. This will ensure that bubbles stay inflated and provide long-lasting performance. Bubble bags are ideal for use where the item requires both mechanical and corrosion protection. They are excellent for protecting high precision metals from damaging, scratching and corrosion while in transit or storage. Bags can be used for shipping and storage of various metal components. These recyclable and therefore environmentally safe bags are developed in Croatian EcoCortec plant, European daughter company of Cortec Corporation. They are produced in their manufacturing facility. CorShield Bubble Bags are now readily available for their customers.
Using Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor (VpCI) technology, the bubbles protect a variety of metals, including carbon steel, aluminum, copper, brass, silver and stainless steels, without leaving film or residue on packaged items. CorShield Bubble Bags are non-toxic and recyclable. Components that need protection are placed in the bags and in matter of hours, the vapor from the VpCI bubbles saturates the enclosed airspace. The VpCI vapor migrates through the air to reach all exposed metal surfaces. The VpCI’s then condense, forming a thin, protective layer. CorShield VpCI Bubble Bags are designed for cushioning and surface protection applications.
- Simple, safe to use.
- Provide a unique combination of cushioning and corrosion protection
- Multimetal protection through Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitor (VpCI) technology
- VpCI vapor does not interfere with subsequent processing (painting,
- welding, cleaning, soldering, etc.)
- No adverse effects on plastic (lexane), optics, elastomers and
- other non-metallics
- Complete product protection during storage as well as during domestic and overseas shipments, eliminating any rust claims.
The product meets NACE TM0208-2018 standard for corrosion protection as well as German TL-8135-002 standards for corrosion protection.
- CorShield Resealable Bubble Bags come in customer requested dimensions.
You can find more information about the product here https://ecocortec.hr/eng/corshield-resealable-bubble-bags-powered-by-nano-vpci