SANTA CLARA, CALIF. — Greenliant is now shipping its wide temperature (W-temp) microSD ArmourDrive™ PX Series, built with advanced 3-bit-per-cell (TLC) 3D NAND flash memory. Available from 32GB to 256GB, W-temp (-25 to +85 degrees Celsius) microSD ArmourDrive PX Series industrial memory cards support 3,000 program-erase (P/E) cycles, and are tested to withstand shock, vibration and water. See microSD ArmourDrive product information at http://bit.ly/SD-microSD.
“With the addition of the W-temp 93 PX Series, Greenliant now offers one of the broadest microSD industrial memory card portfolios,” said Arthur Kroyan, vice president of business development and marketing, Greenliant. “The 93 PX Series has been designed to meet performance, reliability and long-term support requirements from demanding video, security, networking and industrial applications.”
Benefits of wide temperature 93 PX Series microSD ArmourDrive industrial memory cards include:
· Multiple Capacities: 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB
· High Performance: Reaches up to 100/97 MB/s sequential read/write
· Energy Efficient: Active current less than 400 mA; standby current less than 1 mA
· Rugged: Resistant to shock (1500G), vibration (20G) and water (IPX7 rating)
· Reliable: Achieves more than 3 million hours for Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
· SMART Support: Monitors remaining useful product life
Greenliant has started volume production of wide temperature (-25°C to +85°C) microSD ArmourDrive PX Series industrial memory cards. For more information about 93 PX Series products, contact a Greenliant channel partner, https://www.greenliant.com/sales.