Kumbh Mela is one of the most sacred pilgrimage festivals of India and is organized at a grand scale at Nashik, Haridwar, Ujjain, and Prayag. As Kumbh Mela is being celebrated after a period of 12 years in Nashik, 100 million people are expected to visit, security is a major concern for the Government bodies. Nashik will be getting an opportunity to host these guests from July 14 to September 25 and no stone will be left unturned in hosting the massive gathering.
Nashik Railway Station authorities wanted video surveillance devices that would not consume larger areas when it comes to installing them as the railway station had congested platforms. Moreover, they wanted a surveillance solution that gave them superior image quality and at the same time did not consume heavily on the bandwidth. Furthermore, the authorities wanted to monitor the whole place centrally and gain central control of the entire place.
- Installing Devices and Control Room in the Congested Platforms
- Restricted Allotted Bandwidth for the Video Surveillance Solution
- Prompt and smooth installations of cameras and hybrid video recorders within 30 days
- Setting up the control room for monitoring railway station entrance, platforms, and connecting bridges
- High reliability of the solution for utmost security
- Storage of the entire 4 Month period as evidential proof
- Installation was completed within 20 days with highly skilled manpower.
- Cascading of all the connected devices with sequencing for central monitoring on TVs in the control room to reduce the overall solution cost.
- 4 months scheduled backup of all cameras is configured centrally for storing all the streams.
- Matrix being an Indian brand, efficient pre and post-sales support is a part of the solution.
- Secured Entry and Exit from the City with 24*7 Video Surveillance of the Railway Station
- Installation of the Solution done within the defined Time Frame
- SATATYA HVR1624P
- SATATYA CIBR13FL40CW
- SATATYA CIDR13FL40CW
- SATATYA CIDRP20VL130CW
- SATATYA Centralized Monitoring Software (CMS)
Established in 1991, Matrix is a leader in Security and Telecom solutions for modern businesses and enterprises. As an innovative, technology-driven and customer-focused organization, the company is committed to keeping pace with the revolutions in the Security and Telecom industries. With around 40% of its human resources dedicated to the development of new products, Matrix has launched cutting-edge products like Video Surveillance Systems – Video Management System, Network Video Recorder and IP Camera, Access Control and Time-Attendance systems as well as Telecom solutions such as Unified Communications, IP-PBX, Universal Gateways, VoIP and GSM Gateways and Communication Endpoints. These solutions are feature-rich, reliable and conform to international standards. Having global footprints in Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Africa through an extensive network of more than 2,500 channel partners, Matrix ensures that the products serve the needs of its customers faster and longer. Matrix has gained trust and admiration of customers representing the entire spectrum of industries. Matrix has won many international awards for its innovative products.