New Yorker Electronics announced the release of the Polytron Devices UILP5 Series of 5-watt AC-DC power supplies for industrial applications. The UILP5 series features an ultra-compact 1.0in x 1.0in a fully enclosed plastic case. The voltages on this device are available between 3.3Vdc (at 1,515mA, 60mV and 2,200µF) and 48Vdc (at 104mA, 480mV and 10µF). Efficiency ratings range between 73-percent for the 3.3 and 84-percent for the 48Vdc. The high-efficiency UILP5 power supply offers a universal input of 90 to 664 Vac.
Built-in safeguards include short circuit, overload and over voltage protection. Isolation voltage is 3KVac, 5mA/5Secs input/output; isolation resistance is rated at MΩ: 100 min. with an input / output @500Vdc. Its operating temperature range is -25°C to +70°C and the device is cooled by free air convection cooling.
The RoHS-compliant UILP5 meets UL/cUL/IEC/EN60950-1, 62368-1 approvals as well as the following EMC approvals: EMC Standard of EMI EN55032:2015 and EMC Standard of EMS EN55024:2010. Polytron Devices’ production practices meet ISO 9001 quality standards and its products comply with international safety standards. All products are also qualified according to medical (IEC 60601-1), railway (EN50155, EN45545-2) and IT (60950-1/62368-1) requirements. Its products are also used in Military, Industrial, Energy, Telecommunications, Audio Equipment and many other applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra Compact Size 1.0” x 1.0” x 0.64” Package
- Universal Input 90~264VAC
- High Efficiency Up To 85%
- Protection: Short Circuit /Overload/Over Voltage
- Fully Encapsulated Plastic Case
- UL/cUL/IEC/EN60950-1, 62368-1 Approved
- EMC Standard of EMI EN55032:2015 Approved
- EMC Standard of EMS EN55024:2010 Approved
- ROHS Compliant
- Industrial Automation Systems
- Machine/Process Control Equipment
- Telecommunications/Data Processing Systems
New Yorker Electronics is a franchise distributor for Polytron Devices and supplies its full line of DC-DC Converters, Switching Power Modules and Linear Encapsulated Power Modules.