Panasonic Industry announces the launch of the HE-R2A series, an innovative addition to the latest HE E HEHHJpower relay line designed to cater to American Standards. Complementing the HE-R4a1b, this new line extension offers enhanced capabilities for 1 phase systems while meeting US regulations.
The HE-R2A series 80A PCB relay for 1-phase systems features one feedback contact and is specifically engineered for optimal performance, each of the 2 NO contacts can efficiently switch up to 80A, even in ambient temperatures reaching +85°C. This achievement is attributed to its advanced thermal design and a distinctive low coil holding power. Additionally, an optional NC contact serves as a feedback mechanism, adeptly handling low-level loads down to 10mA / 5VDC.
Comments Bernd Jaschinski, Product Manager at Panasonic Industry Europe: “The HE-R relay series is perfectly suited for demanding modern wall box designs, and we are happy that we can offer a UL508 compliant sibling of the successful HE-R type for European 4-phase systems, enabling the consolidation of switching functions onto PCBs with substantial space and cost savings also for Northern American markets.”
- Unique contact arrangement of 2a / 2a1b
- 1xNC contact as a mirror contact (Compliant with IEC60947-4-1)
- Contact rating 2a or 2a1b 70A / 277VAC resistive
- Extreme low coil holding power of 490mW
- Clearance & creepage distance > 8.0 mm
- Ambient temperature – 40°C to +85°C
- PCB soldering terminal type
- Short circuit capability:
- 2 Form A/2 Form A 1 Form B: Irms ＝ 5kA (Compliant with UL508 )