A recent market intelligence report that is published by Data Insights Partner on Consumer Telepresence Market makes an offering of in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments in the regional and international Consumer Telepresence Market. The research also emphasizes on the impact of restraints, drivers, and macro indicators on the regional and world Consumer Telepresence Market over the short as well as long period of time. A detailed presentation of forecast, trends, and dollar values of international Consumer Telepresence Market is offered. In accordance with the report, the Consumer Telepresence Market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 19.2% over the period of forecast.
Market Insight, Drivers, Restraints & Opportunity of the Market:
Telepresence technology needs that the consumer’s senses be conveyed with such stimuli as to give the sensation of being in that other location. In addition, consumer telepresence states to a kind of technologies that help consumers embedded in virtual environments or to feel more present when connecting digitally with each other. In earlier of nineties first commercially successful telepresence company was developed due to increases demand of video conferencing and to attend their important outside meetings without leaving the office. Additionally, consumer telepresence is a conventional technology that allows consumers to feel they are present during video sessions. This technology has the potentiality and much more effectiveness rather than video telephony. Thus, various enterprises are adopting consumer telepresence technology to increase the efficiency for video conferencing. This factor is boosting the demand of consumer telepresence technology in coming years. The market of Consumer Telepresence is predicted to remain stable during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025 owing to various characteristics such as image displays, high-quality audio, and full-motion video capabilities among other is full filling and enhancing the demand of consumer videoconferencing.
Geographically, global Consumer Telepresence market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle- East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America. Global Consumer Telepresence market is majorly driven by North America. In 2016, North America held the largest market share in terms of revenue. In addition, Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at a highest CAGR rate and also expected to be most promising market for Consumer Telepresence vendors. High internet penetration and increasing adoption of cloud base video conferencing services is mainly driving the Asia Pacific Consumer Telepresence market
The global Consumer Telepresence market has been segmented on the basis of components, end use industry and geography. On the basis of components the market for global Consumer Telepresence market has been segmented into hardware, software and services. Again, hardware segment has been segmented into audio devices, display, projector, sensor and processors among other. In addition, software segment has been bifurcated into cloud computing software, server and audio and video communication software among others. In the year of 2016, the hardware segment held the highest market share among other component segment for Consumer Telepresence market. On the basis of end use industry global Consumer Telepresence market has been segmented into retail, government, education, research and development, manufacturing and aerospace and defense among others. This following report aims at estimating the market future growth and size potential of the Consumer Telepresence market across different end use industry segments. In addition, manufacturing segment is expected to reduce costs and the wastage of productive time in the long run by using this technology. This in turn is expected to increase the demand of Consumer Telepresence market during the forecast period. Moreover, small and medium enterprises are always focusing on reducing their travelling cost. By using this telepresence technology enterprises are able to experience a close-to-real presence of a person in another location and cut off their travelling budget. This factor as a major factor for growing the demand of this product market during the projection period. Moreover, increasing demand of robotic telepresence in healthcare industry systems allow one user to access the view video screen of additional user so that they can more vigorously follow the motion on their screen. This is adding more value to increase the demand of this product in coming years. On the flip side, higher installation cost and low bandwidth telepresence system is hindering the growth of this product market. Across the globe, customer preference towards voice over internet protocol (VoIP) technology and more convenience video conferencing technology in consumer electronics is expected to rise the demand of this product market in future. In addition, increasing focus on research and development activities by key players operating in Consumer Telepresence market is also acting as a driving factor in the growth of this market. Furthermore, effective communication through telepresence, secure data transmission is required which is added extra value during the installation of this system. This is expected to restrict the global market growth in the near future.
Profiling of Market Players:
This business intelligence report offers profiling of reputed companies that are operating in the market. Companies such as Cisco Systems, Inc.(The U.S), Array Telepresence, Inc. (The U.S), VGO Communications, Inc. (The U.S), Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China), Polycom, Inc. (The U.S), ZTE Corp.(China), Avaya Inc. (The U.S), and Lifesize, Inc.(The U.S) among others. Contracts for design, installation, supply & agreements was the commonly implemented strategy by the major players in the Consumer Telepresence Market in between 2015 to 2018 . Moreover, parameters such as Consumer Telepresence Market related investment & spending and developments by major players of the market are tracked in this global report.
In-depth analysis of the micro and macro indicators, market trends, and forecasts of demand is offered by this business intelligence report. Furthermore, the report offers a vivid picture of the factors that are steering and restraining the growth of this market across all geographical segments. In addition to that, IGR-Growth Matrix analysis is also provided in the report so as to share insight of the investment areas that new or existing market players can take into consideration. Various analytical tools such as DRO analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis has been used in this report to present a clear picture of the market. The study focuses on the present market trends and provides market forecast from the year 2017-2027. Emerging trends that would shape the market demand in the years to come have been highlighted in this report. A competitive analysis in each of the geographical segments gives an insight into market share of the global players.
- This study offers comprehensive yet detailed analysis of the Consumer Telepresence market, size of the market (US$ Mn), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR (%)) for the period of forecast: 2019 – 2027, taking into account 2017 as the base year
- It explains upcoming revenue opportunities across various market segments and attractive matrix of investment proposition for the said market
- This market intelligence report also offers pivotal insights about various market opportunities, restraints, drivers, launch of new products, competitive market strategies of leading market players, emerging market trends, and regional outlook
- Profiling of key market players in the world Consumer Telepresence Market is done by taking into account various parameters such as company strategies, distribution strategies, product portfolio, financial performance, key developments, geographical presence, and company overview
- Leading market players covered this report comprise names such as Cisco Systems, Inc.(The U.S), Array Telepresence, Inc. (The U.S), VGO Communications, Inc. (The U.S), Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China), Polycom, Inc. (The U.S), ZTE Corp.(China), Avaya Inc. (The U.S), and Lifesize, Inc.(The U.S) among others
- The data of this report would allow management authorities and marketers of companies alike to take informed decision when it comes to launch of products, government initiatives, marketing tactics and expansion, and technical up gradation
- The world market for Consumer Telepresence Market caters to the needs of various stakeholders pertaining to this industry, namely suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, and distributors for Consumer Telepresence Market. The research also caters to the rising needs of consulting and research firms, financial analysts, and new market entrants
- Research methodologies that have been adopted for the purpose of this study have been clearly elaborated so as to facilitate better understanding of the reports
- Reports have been made based on the guidelines as mandated by General Data Protection Regulation
- Ample number of examples and case studies have been taken into consideration before coming to a conclusion
Reasons to buy:
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the Consumer Telepresence Market
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the Consumer Telepresence Market Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants