The latest edition of the popular digital magazine e-TechJournal, entitled Fuelling the Future, is now available to download for free from element14.
element14, a fast and reliable distributor of products and technology for electronic and industrial system design, maintenance, and repair, is inviting readers on a journey towards sustainable mobility by offering in-depth insights into advancements in EV charging technology, from automotive traction inverters to battery management.
Edition 6 of e-TechJournal includes articles exploring:
- Current Market and Technological Developments in Automotive Traction Inverter Systems
- EV Charging and Battery Management – Ensuring Optimal Performance and Lifespan
- EV Charging and Renewable Energy: Maximising Sustainability in Transportation
- Bring on the electric revolution – Enable fast, low-cost and sustainable charging everywhere
- The Advantages and Challenges of Electric Vehicles
- EV Charging Standards: Ensuring Compatibility and Safety in the Charging Process
- Powering Up with Safety and Ease: The Art of EV Charger Design
Cliff Ortmeyer, Global Head of Technical Marketing at element14, and Editor of e-TechJournal, said: “EVs are driving sustainable transportation, undoubtedly marking a profound transformation in the automotive landscape. In this instalment of e-TechJournal, we embark on an electrifying journey into the world of Electric Vehicles and explore cutting-edge technological developments shaping sustainable mobility.
“By downloading the latest edition, our loyal readers can uncover how renewable energy integration and emerging technologies like wireless charging revolutionise the EV charging experience and join us in our quest for seamless, safe, and user-friendly EV chargers as we head together towards a greener future.”
Issued quarterly, e-TechJournal provides in-depth technical insight into the latest technologies, along with analysis and explanations from supplier partners, industry experts, and element14 engineers on key new trends shaping today’s electronics industry. In each edition, a different essential technology is the challenge’s focus.