Chennai : Indium Software today announces its strategic partnership with Denodo. With this partnership, Indium will enable enterprises in their digital transformation journey thereby improving business performance by helping them take timely decisions and reduce costs. Using the Denodo Platform, Indium aims to help businesses virtually integrate their varied data sources. This facilitates ease of data access for business users by developing a smart, stable, scalable infrastructure for data management, governance & security.
Indium’s collaboration with Denodo helps effectively use Data Virtualization to tap key capabilities like real-time connectivity, high performance and data services publishing. Denodo provides diverse connectivity to traditional data sources like databases, legacy systems and new sources like big data, web, social media and cloud. It works on the background to virtually combine all data sources and create a single source for users to access any data without worrying about underlying complexity. Leveraging Denodo’s inherent capabilities will enable Indium to broaden its solution offerings. This will further allow Indium to cater to its existing and new customers by allowing them to better manage their enterprise data assets.
“The Data Integration market is booming worldwide, hence, this strategic partnership with Denodo will help Indium Software to add business value in the right direction. The Denodo platform is the fastest and most efficient way for our customers to handle today and tomorrow’s data management challenges.”, said Mr. Satish Pala, Senior VP, Digital Solutions, Indium Software.
“Denodo is expanding its leadership in the Data Virtualization domain by forming partnerships with leading organizations that extend our reach to key customers globally.” said Suresh Chandrasekaran, Executive VP, Denodo. “Indium Software, with 20+ years of expertise providing bespoke solutions focusing on enterprise data management, data analytics and business intelligence will complement our business vision by delivering next-gen data management solutions to our customers.”
Indium’s partnership with Denodo empowers Enterprises across Industries like Healthcare & Lifesciences, Media & Entertainment, Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Retail, Technology and Telecommunication to:
- Accelerate cloud data modernization programs with business outcome focussed solutions
- To drive data governance and security best practices via a dedicated Center of Excellence
- Increase business user productivity by delivering data in real-time during operations
- Deliver data driven enterprise capabilities like data marketplaces, real-time data delivery, multi-cloud & hybrid-cloud operability, data modelling, data-catalog & self-service, encapsulation of enterprise applications through data fabric.
- Enable hyper-focus on industry solutions – Risk Management, Compliance, Fraud detection, Customer 360, SMAC data solutions, Digital Health and many more.
For more information, please visit at: https://www.indiumsoftware.com/