Taipei, Taiwan — IBASE Technology, a leading provider of industrial motherboards and embedded IoT platforms, announces the launch of the CMB100 Series, an industrial-grade, AI embedded system designed for today’s artificial intelligence and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. Supporting up to Intel 9th generation Core processors and two NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series graphics cards, the CMB100 Series delivers the high performance and responsiveness required to process data in real time at massive scale in deep learning operations.
The 2022 Taiwan Excellence awarded CMB100 Series comes in two Intel chipset variants (C236/H310) for optimized flexibility and different performance requirements. All systems have four high-capacity storage drive-bays and RAID 0/1 support for added total reliability. An extensive set of interfaces provides peripheral connectivity for image capture and data transmission in AI applications. The Intel C236-based CMB106M features six USB 3.0, four USB 2.0, four serial ports, COM, four DDR4 slots, and four expansion slots for graphics cards.
Security and hardware monitoring features come as standard, including TPM 2.0 for data integrity, iAMT 12.0 for remote system management and optional iSMART technology for power on/off scheduling, power resume, lower temperature guardian and intelligent OS recovery. The built-in IEC 62368-1 certified 500W ATX power supply can be upgraded to an 850W PSU. The CMB100 Series supports Windows 10 64-bit, Linux Ubuntu 18.0.4, and Windows 7 64-bit (C236 variant only) operating systems. To learn more about the CMB100 Series specifications, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
CMB100 SERIES FEATURES:
- Supports 9th/8th/7th/6th Gen Inte® Core DT processors
- Supports discrete GPU cards via reserved expansion slots
- Multiple expansion slots:
CMB100M / CMB106M (C236 platform): 1x PCI-E(x16), 1x PCI-E(x8), 1x PCI-E(x4)
CMB101M / CMB107M (H310 platform): 1x PCI-E(x16), 2x PCI-E(x1), 1x PCI
- 500W 1U Flex ATX power supply
- 2-pin remote boot extension design
- Supports multi-display interfaces [HDMI, DP, CRT] and GbE ports, USB 3.0 ports
- CMB100M / CMB101M: Four removable 2.5″ storage bays (supports RAID 0/1)
- CMB106M / CMB107M: Four 2.5″ storage bays (supports RAID 0/1)
- Mini PCI-E and M.2 M-Key (2280)
- TPM, DIO, iAMT, iSMART [optional]