The software defined perimeter market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 14.3% from USD 7.4 billion in 2022 to USD 28.2 billion through 2032.
The increased need for policy-based security architecture to decrease network complexity and the growing demand for cloud-based applications are other factors expected to influence the software defined perimeter market trends positively.
Cloud services are the main drivers of digital transformation, with the widespread adoption of software defined perimeter across many businesses. It has presented several security problems to the organization, a major factor driving the global software-defined perimeter market development throughout the forecast period.
A network perimeter is dynamically constructed to secure data in the cloud, the demilitarized zone, and data centers. This is regarded as fantastic software defined perimeter strategy.
The software defined perimeter adoption trends are accelerated by the rise of the IoT and shifting Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) tendencies to boost software defined perimeter market future trends.
The use of cloud-based services has resulted in a reduction in network risks. Typical perimeter defensive solutions cannot defend traditional data centers and servers, increasing the possibility of network assaults on application infrastructure, thereby increasing the software defined perimeter market opportunities.
The software defined perimeter market growth and software defined perimeter market opportunities are hampered by a lack of security awareness and industry standards.
The software defined perimeter market share is dominated by the United States, which is regarded to be the most advanced area in terms of security, software defined perimeter adoption trends and infrastructure. Governments are working to provide a secure IT environment and safeguard critical information.
United States’ compliance management is strictly controlled. Businesses want flexible and agile security solutions as data centers become increasingly software-driven.
- The software defined perimeter market in the United States is expected to reach US$ 10 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 14.1% through 2032.
- By 2032, the software defined perimeter market in the United Kingdom is predicted to be valued USD 1.2 billion, with a CAGR of 13.3% through 2032.
- With a CAGR of 14.1% through 2032, China’s software defined perimeter market is predicted to reach US$ 2 billion.
- By 2032, the Japanese market for software defined perimeter is estimated to be worth US$ 1.6 billion, growing at a 12.8% annual pace.
- With a CAGR of 11.8% through 2032, South Korea is predicted to attain a market size of US$ 1 billion in software defined perimeter.
- The software defined perimeter market’s solutions segment form the component category is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 15.1% through 2032.
- Through 2032, cloud in the software defined perimeter market’s deployment mode sector will grow at a CAGR of 13.6% through 2032.
- Competitive Landscape:
- Check Point (Israel), Cisco, Akamai, Palo Alto Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, Okta, Proofpoint, Verizon, Fortinet, Intel, Perimeter 81, Safe-T, Pulse Secure, CloudPassage, Illumio, DH2i, Certes Networks, Trust.
Market players are involving in various strategies to consolidate their market position thereby enlarging their software defined perimeter market share.
To extend their influence in the software defined perimeter market trends, these vendors have used a variety of organic and inorganic growth tactics.
These insights are based on a report on Software Defined Perimeter Market by Fact.MR.